FINAL opportunity to own a home large home in the gated community of Wekiwa Glen! Beautiful remodeled 5 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, on .34 acres with two owner suites. NEW interior and exterior paint, NEW Roof (2022), REPLUMB (2022), NEW Main AC (2018), NEW Hotwater Heater (2017), recently remodeled Kitchen & Bathroom (2020), plus transferrable Massey Termite Bond. As you walk into this home you will be wowed by the space. Vaulted & Cathedral Ceilings throughout the home, formal living/dining combo, plus huge living space adjacent the kitchen. The owner spared no expense when they remodeled the kitchen & bathrooms with beautiful cabinetry, quartz countertops, and all new stainless steel appliances in kitchen. Kitchen also features a breakfast bar along with a separate breakfast room and with coffee station. Off the kitchen is a large laundry room with additional cabinets for storage. There are two owner suites with seating areas, fantastic for generational living. The main owner suite has a side entrance that leads to the hot tub. The bathroom has not only a tub but also a separate room with standing shower. The second master has laminate flooring, three large closets, bathroom built for ADA compliance, with beautiful standing shower. There is also additional space for a seating area/living room. The front bedroom being used as Billiard room, pool table conveys at buyers request. Split floor plan with additional two bedrooms on the opposite side of the home. Off the main living room is a bonus room with panoramic sliding glass doors, patio sundeck, & additional paver deck for your patio living furniture. Zoned for top-rated schools the Wekiwa Glen community borders Wekiva State Park and is only minutes away from Wekiva Island with walking trails and kayaking or canoeing fun! Easy access to 429, 441, 436 & I-4, as well as local restaurants, shopping and so much more! The community features park, tennis & basketball courts and access to Lake Prevatt. Call your REALTOR today for a private tour!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
3,525 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
WEKIWA GLEN REP
BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Water Connected
Rock Springs Elem
Detailed Room Information
- Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Living Room, Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Accessibility Features, Built-in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eat-in Kitchen, High Ceilings, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side.
- Wood, Stucco, Frame
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- French Doors, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Storage. In County.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price